Saturday 5 November 2011

Photo-shoots, Fash'nTreasure and Alexander McQueen


I had the most incredible day today!

We arranged a photo shoot this morning for Material Pleasures with Jiawa from Closet Voyage. As I was fossicking around putting together a few looks I discovered an Alexander McQueen jacket that had been hidden away somewhere AND some divine  new  shoes waiting to go in the shop !



We had such a great time doing the shoot I can't wait to put up the pics! Jiawa is an incredibly talented photographer and took some beautiful pictures – I’ll have an update soon to show off her photos.

Fash’n’Treasure was on today – Material Pleasures had a stall with some great bargains ( lots of $5 items!). By the time I got there the racks were near naked! I’m kind of glad I missed the insane frenzy of fashion addicts.


DeAnne of PantyhoseParlour
I met some really cool stall holders; De Anne of PantyhoseParlour.com had a beautiful collection of vintage suitcases, fashion and of course pantyhose. I definitely recommend checking out her stall next Fash’n’treasure. She’s gorgeous!


Barb's beautiful head wear - BM Designs 



I also fell in love with Barb Mickelson’s crazy hats and fascinators.  She’s at the Old Bus Depo Markets every Sunday with her lovely collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment